Thursday 31 December 2015

The Time of my Life by Cecelia Ahern

The Time of my Life
Cecelia Ahern



Front cover

Lucy Silchester has an appointment with her life. Ever since she was dumped 3 years ago, her life has been slowly going downhill. So it's up to Life (Cosmo) to make her happy again. With the mess she's made, is it possible?


Oh, I loved The Time of my Life! The story had me captivated from the word Go! I didn't much like Lucy at first, but you learn to like her. I think the probably the main reason I loved it so much is because I can relate. Full time job (with a commute of up to 1.5 hours each way), trying to have a social life and all the while feeling exhausted. It can feel like life if slipping away from you and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

There's a few little details which I liked. The appearance of Life changes throughout the story. It's directly linked to Lucy and how well she's doing. One time Life came out in a rash. Ew! The better Lucy feels, the better Life looks.

I wish there was more. I'd have liked it to be a series of Life stories. I would definitely read them!


You have to read this for yourself! I debated so much over the final rating for this one!



Cecelia Ahern




Overall rating






Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment