Saturday 19 December 2015

Night Watch (Discworld #29) by Terry Pratchett

Night Watch
Discworld #29
Terry Pratchett




Front cover


Vimes is taken back in time to when he was just starting out in the Night Watch, but takes on the persona of John Keel and effectively trains himself! The aim in to stop a criminal named Carcer who has joined the Unmentionables. Will be succeed and get back to his own time?


As much as I like Vimes and the Watch stories, I wasn't so keen on this one. I'm not really sure why, I just couldn't get into it as much as the others. That's not to say I wouldn't read it again though. There is no bad Discworld novel. Not that I've come across anyway!


I'm a bit behind with my blogs; I read this novel mid October. I'm hoping to catch up over the festive season and hopefully I'll be all caught up by the new year! :)




Terry Pratchett





Overall rating





Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment