Friday 5 December 2014

Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult

Picture Perfect
Jodi Picoult


Follow my blog on Bloglovin 

Cover Image




A woman wakes up in a graveyard with no memory of how she got there or even who she is. She is hurt and confused. She is found by a policeman who has just moved to the area, who helps her in more ways than she'll ever know.
She turns out to be the wife of a very famous movie star, and is carrying their child. But how did she wind up in a graveyard with amnesia?


I've only read one other Jodi Picoult novel before; My Sisters Keeper. It was many years ago, and it was very sad. I know Picoult's books are ones that tend to pull on the heartstrings a bit! Picture Perfect has it's fair share of ups and downs. There are many ways Picture Perfect could have ended, but I think I was quite satisfied with the ending. It's probably not the ending most people would have wanted, but under the circumstances I think it was the best the characters could have hoped for. Definitely does pull on the heartstrings a little bit!


I have quite a few other Jodi Picoult books, so expect a few more posts from time to time!

Her stories are about a variety of subjects, and I would recommend them for a light but emotional read!



Author Jodi Picoult




Overall rating







Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment