Sunday 21 December 2014

Discworld 16: Soul Music by Terry Pratchett

Discworld 16: Soul Music
Terry Pratchett


Follow my blog on Bloglovin 


Cover Image


Death goes missing and his Granddaughter Susan takes over his duties. Meanwhilem Music With Rocks In is taking over Ankh-Morpork. It's ALIVE! The lead Buddy/Imp is supposed to be dead, but for some reason the music has saved him. C.M.O.T. Dibbler becomes their band manager, and puts together a massive music festival. But where has Death gone? And why is Buddy still alive, when he's supposed to be dead?


When I was a teenager Soul Music was the first Terry Pratchett I read. I absolutely loved it, and that's when I fell in love with the Discworld series. My favourite characters are Death and Susan, and I can't wait to read more of their stories.

Considering the fact that the Discworld series is so long, it's amazing that there's such diversity in the novels. I like how the series jumps from character sets. It keeps the stories interesting and stops them from getting boring.





Overall rating








Merry Christmas!
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment