Tuesday 2 April 2019

And Another Thing... (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy #6) by Eoin Colfer

And Another Thing...
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy #6
Eoin Colfer


Front cover

Date read: 25 February - 5 March 2019
Length: 340 pages
Published: 2009


Arthur and Co. find themselves on another spaceship, this time belonging to the insulting green alien; Wowbagger. They need to escape the Vogons (again) if they want to live, although Wowbagger wants to die. They strike a deal; Wowbagger helps them live, they help him die.


So, I wasn't sure how this was going to be, considering it's by a different author. But I actually really enjoyed it, and I feel that Eoin Colfer tried to incorporate some of Adams' style in his writing. It was easy to forget it wasn't written by the man himself!

How many times can the Vogons destroy Earth? Not enough apparently! On one hand it seems a bit of a cheap way out, on the other hand it could be kind of appropriate, in that it starts and ends the same, almost.

I'm glad Random calmed down a bit! I was beginning to tire of her charades as the stroppy teenager. She's actually turning into a nice human, which I suppose can be said for most teenagers!

Well, that's it. I have read them all. I'm a bit sad the series is over, I think there could have been more stories had Adams not passed. I will recommend this series to anyone I think would be interested.




Overall rating







Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment