Tuesday 16 April 2019

My Fabulous Divorce by Clare Dowling

My Fabulous Divorce
Clare Dowling



Front cover

Date read: 10 - 21 March 2019
Length: 468 pages
Published: 2006


Jackie Ball has a problem. She's in a relationship with a great guy, things are going well, and he proposes! Sound great, right? Wrong! She's already married. She has been separated from her ex-husband for 18 months, but no-one filed for divorce. Will her ex-husband stand on the way of her new marriage?


Sometimes happiness
is hard to find


I like the characters, they are all good in their own way, but my favourite is probably Lech. He's funny and charming and kind of romantic. I also quite like Jackie's sister, Michelle. She doesn't really care what people think and is a bit of a free spirit.

One thing I didn't like was the ending! Although I'm not really sure what ending I would have preferred. Hmm. I won't spoil anything here, but let's just say there was two possible endings, and it's not really one you would expect.

My Fabulous Divorce is a very easy and light read, perfect for chilling or a holiday book. The writing makes it very easy to get sucked in and at times I had to tell myself to stop reading!




Overall rating







Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment