Thursday 11 September 2014

Deception Point by Dan Brown

Deception Point
Dan Brown

Follow my blog on Bloglovin 


Cover Image
 Deception Point sees Rachel Sexton, a White House Intelligence analyst, travel to the Arctic to determine the validity of an object discovered by a NASA satellite. Also at the Arctic is Michael Tolland, a scientist known for TV documentaries. But as people begin to go missing, they realise something isn't quite right. Can they get out alive?


Although Dan Brown is more known for his Robert Langdon trilogy, I haven't read them yet, and Deception Point is the first of his work I have read. I've known a few people who don't like the way he writes, but I had no problem with it. I found Deception Point really easy to read. It's very captivating and all I wanted to do was keep on reading!

I'm now looking forward to getting round to reading the Robert Langdon series!


Overall rating






Thanks
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment