Wednesday 30 December 2020

Abandon (Abandon #1) by Meg Cabot

Abandon
Abandon #1
Meg Cabot



Front cover


Date read: 25 October - 1 November 2020
Length: 292 pages
Published: 2011


Pierce died once. Only she didn't stay dead. Now she's trying to put the pieces together. Who is the mysterious young man who keeps following her, and why did he give her that necklace? It's time to go back to where she was...


She knows what
it's like to die...
...now Death wants her back.


I quite enjoyed Abandon and I think I probably would have loved it if I had read it when I was a teenager. 

I feel sorry for Pierce, no one understands what she's actually been through. She's in a tricky situation because she knows that no one would believe her if she told the truth, and even when she lets little things slip she gets treated like she's crazy.

One thing he has going for her is she seems to be quite clever though, and knows the things she definitely can't tell anyone. She is strong willed and will stop at nothing to try to do what she thinks is right or necessary. 

Looking forward to the next one so I can learn more!




Overall rating







Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment