Tuesday 29 January 2019

Her Grace's Passion (Bad Husbands #3) by M. C. Beaton

Her Grace's PassionBad Husbands #3M. C. Beaton



Front cover

Date read: 8 - 12 December 2018
Length: 184 pages


Matilda is trapped in a loveless marriage with her husband, who flaunts his mistress right in front of her. After his death, she finds herself dreaming of the Earl of Torridon more and more. But the Earl's wife also recently passed, and under suspicious circumstances. Can she put all that aside and consent to marriage?


After reading all the books in the trilogy, I can say that I think I liked this one the best. There seemed to be more mystery in it which I enjoyed. I felt more involved in the events of the story, or maybe I just liked this story more!

I thought the character of Clarisse was interesting. In the previous two there wasn't really a betrayal like this one, and the chase was interesting. She seems like a thoroughly despicable person though.

I liked Letitia. She helped Matilda more than she realised I think. She was very supportive and helped Matilda in any way she could. We all need a friend like her!

This series wasn't really what I was expecting, but I still enjoyed it nevertheless.




Overall rating







Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment