Saturday 4 October 2014

Discworld 13: Small Gods by Terry Pratchett

Discworld 13: Small Gods
Terry Pratchett


Follow my blog on Bloglovin


 
Cover Image























God Om finds himself on the Discworld trapped in the body of a tortoise, rather than a great horned beast most know him as. The 'Chosen One' Brutha, a gardener, is the only person who can hear him. It's now up to Brutha to listen to the Great God Om, find out what he wants and help him.


This wasn't a particular favourite of mine, probably because it wasn't about a particular set of characters I like, namely the witches, Death or the wizards of Unseen University. While I still found it an enjoyable read, the story didn't grip me quite like I'm used to with the other Discworld novels.

I'm not going to say it was a rubbish book, because it wasn't. It's just not Terry Pratchett's best.


   
Terry Pratchett







Overall rating







Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment