Saturday 17 September 2016

I Shall Wear Midnight (Discworld #38) by Terry Pratchett

I Shall Wear Midnight
Discworld #38
Terry Pratchett


Front cover

Date read: 2 - 10 August 2016
Length: 340 pages

The Cunning Man is after Tiffany, but that means all magic could stop if he is successful.
The Baron's son is due to get married, but little does he (or his fiancee) know, she is a witch. And witches aren't so popular right now...


I can't belive Tiffany is nearly all grown up! When I read a Tiffany Aching novel, I still expect her to be about 11 years old. I suppose she can't stay young forever. She's growing up well though.

I'm glad the relationship between Tiffany and the new Baron is almost mended. They were such good friends as children, and it's nice to see them rekindle some of that friendship.

And of course it's not a Tiffany Aching story without the Nac Mac Feegle! Those little guys are drunk and disorderly buffoons, but my goodness they're loyal! After ask these years they're still looking out for their ex-Kelda Tiffany.


I'm so sad this series is going to end soon (for me), but I'm very glad to have had the pleasure. Well worth it.



Terry Pratchett



Overall rating






Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment