Saturday 7 May 2016

Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger

Her Fearful Symmetry
Audrey Niffenegger



Front cover

Date read: 9 - 18 April 2016
Length: 386 pages


Julia and Valentina are twins. Their mother was also a twin. One day they are left an apartment in London by their aunt, whom they don't know. There are two rules; they inherit when they turn 21, and their parents are not allowed in. What's the worst that could happen?


Where to start? I really liked this book. I thought the characters were very believable, and there was so much depth. There wasn't a single character I didn't like, although each had their flaws.

There were a few twists along the way. I was rather annoyed at the first one! At the time I thought it shouldn't have happened like that and went to bed feeling rather ticked off. But I guess a good book needs a twist or two!

By the end of the book I was left thinking 'huh'? There's more I would have liked to find out. Especially about Robert. But hey ho.

Basically, although it annoyed me and left me wanting more, it is actually a book I would read again. And I don't say that about many!



Audrey Niffenegger




Overall rating






Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment