Wednesday 26 February 2014

Twenty Times A Lady by Karyn Bosnak

Twenty Times A Lady
Karyn Bosnak


Cover Image

Twenty Times A Lady sees Delilah Darling reconnecting with all her past lovers in an attempt to find someone to settle down with. Join her as she travels across America finding these men, with sometimes hilarious consequences.


As far as chick-lit books go, Twenty Times A Lady was amusing at points, and VERY easy to read, even sometimes difficult to put down. It's basically a mid life crisis story with a twist.

I found all the characters were believable and the prose was just flowing. A great book for relaxing with, or taking on holiday. I did find, however, that it was a bit predictable. There was nothing to keep me on my toes or question in Twenty Times A Lady. I had figured out what was going to happen quite early on, and it was just a case of finding out if I was right or not, which I was!

Overall, I would say Twenty Times A Lady is not very stimulating, but it is great for a relaxing read and the characters and story are very believable. It is well written, and quite humerous.



"Everything you do in life, whether it's good or bad, makes you who you are." - Grandpa.




Overall rating





Thanks,
The Wee Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment